We are ready to present our new material for kitchen doors, which is rapidly getting popular among our customers – PET LAMINATE.
Why should we pay attention to this material? Let’s discover its features and advantages.
PET is a polyester-based decorative thermoplastic film designed for MDF lamination.
PET film can be matt or glossy. In our production we use PET film with Premier Matt finish. Deep matt surface is achieved in a single production step, eliminating cost-effective sanding, varnishing and polishing procedures which are typical for lacquering process.
- scratch & fingerprint resistance;
- easy to clean;
- stain & chemical resistance (the product has been tested according to European standards against a long list of typical colored foods and liquids).
Refined with the innovative PST technology, PET laminate is ideally suited for surfaces that are subject to heavy use. PET laminate enables to create unique, three-dimensional surfaces with an outstanding tactile and optical effect.
- Remove stains with a soft cloth and warm, diluted soapy water.
- Do not use abrasive, bleaching, oxidizing cleaners as well as waxes or wood care products / polishes.
PET laminate has one important advantage which is very relevant nowadays – environmental friendliness.
The formula is free of:
- halogens, plasticizers, formaldehyde;
- heavy metals (chrome, cadmium, lead, mercury).
More information and the full color range you can find here.
Hopefully the information was useful for you.
We produce FURNITURE FOL LIFE.